In order to play the game in PC’s there is graphics card required playing most intensive game memory, many of people rely on their built-in graphics to play games, and this leads to some traffic issues.
Intel is launching a new graphics feature for its processors which allowing game to be automatically optimized on systems. This feature is mainly introduced to get best work results on laptops and PCs. Intel’s new graphics control software is mainly useful for laptops and PC’s for running games. It works on new processors. This latest feature of Intel is made for improving gaming experience on PCs AND Laptops with Intel adapters.
This is a beta feature and is compatible with 6th generation core processor (SKylake) and newer. Moreover, it is also introduced in 8th generation core processor with latest graphics as well. A user needs to have version 22.214.171.12444 or later and also support hardware.
This feature is automatic and it configures optimal settings for various games depending upon the Intel graphics chip which is installed in a system .This works with Intel HD graphics and with some upcoming processors as well
Intel’s currently support games include
- Battlefield 1,
- Battlefield 4,
- American Truck Simulator,
- Call of Duty WWII,
- DOTA 2,
- Grand Theft Auto V,
- League of Legends,
- World of Tanks on any Skylake or higher CPU.
And if you are lucky enough to have your own CPU with Intel graphics, then you can play
- Fortnite: Battle Royale,
- They Are Billions, Lost Sphear,
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition,
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age HD,
- Legrand Legacy: Tale of the Fatebounds.
This feature of Intel graphics required to update your Intel graphic driver to receive optimization and if user’s driver are provided by their PC’s manufacturer then in that case user, might needs to wait little longer to receive feature.
Steps for accessing
- First of all, the user needs to install latest Intel graphics driver and then needs to open Intel graphic setting to find out new gaming options there. In order to do so, the user needs to right click on the desktop and select the Intel graphic setting from the context menu.
- On your first click to “gaming” user receive a prompt in which Intel provide features of accessing game configuration file and make changes to the original game settings.
This new driver also comes up with some other improvements as well:
- Improved video cryptography performance
- Power saving feature throughout video playback
- Gaming with latest improvement tools introduced in seventh and eighth information Intel core processors
Usually, we prefer to adjust game settings manually But our preferences may not always align with those applied by automated systems, so with the New Intel graphic gaming tool we can see a great option for gamers who need guidance when it comes to configuring games for the best gaming experience. It leads to explore the gaming area as well with its latest features.