The most popular PlayersUnknown Battleground or PUBG Mobile has finally got the 0.13.0 update. The new version of the game is expected to bring a new team deathmatch mode, Kar98k skin in the gun lab, Bizon gun and many more interesting updates.
The new version of PUBG mobile includes a special partnership with Godzilla: King of the Monsters movie. Apart from the latest features, the update is also expected to bring plenty of changes for the Survive till Dawn zombie mode.
The official patch notes for the 0.13.0 are already out, which confirms all the upcoming features of the new version of PUBG Mobile. Just have a look at the complete patch notes below:
- A new game mode is coming, named team deathmatch which will be available for both FPP and TPP.
- You will be able to set all appearances, voices and emotes in different portable closets.
- You’ll be even allowed to swap them during the match.
- Separate control settings for FPP.
- Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
- MVP display in results.
- Armour durability loss is now reduced by 25%, while the damage reduction will remain unchanged.
- Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
- The freezing fog from liquid nitrogen mine will now last longer. All units passing through will move at a slower speed.
- 4 new zombies will be introduced along with the removal of Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop in Survive Till Dawn.
- A new building: Abandoned Factory containing lots of resources with a new boss will be also available.
- The tank now intensifies nearby zombies. Skinner will have an ability that reduces the movement of nearby players.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update was expected to arrive around May 31, but due to some unknown reasons, the release was delayed. A server maintenance notice has been released saying, the game will be taken offline from 00:00:00 to 08:00:00 (UTC) on 11 June and the new update will be rolled out from June 12.
The update will arrive in a size of 1.98 GB for Android and 2.45 GB on iOS phones. Remember, these patch notes are from the beta update and the final update which will be enabled soon and may have some changes.
Also, it’s worth knowing that according to a report from data insights firm Sensor Tower, PUBG Mobile earned $146 million from player spending in May and become a top-earning global game.