The PlayersUnknown’s BattleGround or PUBG started rolling out the 0.12.0 update. The latest version of this popular battle royale game now brings many improvements, but the major one is the introduction of a new PUBG Mobile Zombies Mode called Zombie: Darkest Night. The Event mode has been replaced by EvoGround.
PUBG, a subsidiary of the South Korean company Bluehole has also done many changes in the Zombies: Survive Till Dawn including new weapons, Liquid Nitrogen Grenades, the ability for certain zombies to climb over low walls and roofs and more. Today, I am here with the patch notes of the recent update. So, let’s have a look at the complete details of PUBG 0.12.0.
Read: PUBG Players Receiving Health Reminder After Various Addiction Cases
PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 Patch Notes
New Feature Added to EvoZone
- Event mode replacement
- Zombies: Survive Till Dawn is now available under this mode
- A new EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
- Stay alive for one night while fighting dangerous zombies
- Those teams who manage to be alive till dawn will win
- More interesting modes will be added in the future
Changes to Zombies: Survive Till Dawn
- Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and slow down their movement speed
- New jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Flamethrowers now cause more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Added Jungle Style and RPG-7 Magazines
- Zombies will slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- You can now change Scope crosshair colours from Settings
- Portable Closets can now be swapped within the game
- You can now add Shop items as Favorites and will be notified when added items are on sale
- Spring Theme and Treasure is now available
- Duplicated time-limited items will have been stacked. Now it will only show 1 icon per item with the remaining total amount of time
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
- Players can now like to one another to show their support
- You can now spectate matches with friends, Crews or Clan you are currently in
- Several new achievements added such as Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn and A Step Too Far
Some Other Improvements
- More buildings have been added to Coal Mines. Goroka and Dino Park in Vikendi
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information
- Automatic door-opening has been optimized
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been extended. Now, the top 10 teams will get unique outfits
- Dynamic weather odds have been tuned
- You can edit quick chat messages in inventory
- Quick Chat messages are now displayed as a wheel for faster and easier sending
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading, throwing grenades and opening/closing doors
- The gallery now only show items currently available in stock in the Shop
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended
- Haptic feedback has been added to some buttons
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphics glitches
- You can now disable the Shadow effects to reduce battery, resource consumption and heat generation
- Fixed a bug where players get stuck in certain areas of buildings
Also Read: How to Increase PUBG Mobile Performance and Graphics Quality?
You can now download the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 beta from here and get an idea of what to expect from the official update. As per the reports, there is still door glitch in the game which hasn’t been fixed.
The last update brought many leaked features such as PUBG Mobile Prime and Prime Plus subscriptions, dynamic weather to Erangel and Miramarnew ranked season and Royale Pass Season.
Though there’s no confirmed date of releasing a stable version till now. But we can expect the company will release it after at least testing it for one month. So, are you still playing PUBG or moved to other games? Share with us in the comments section below.
1 thought on “PUBG Mobile Update 0.12.0 brings Darkest Night Mode”
The new update has ruined everything. I can’t even jump I don’t know where I’m landing I randomly get shot don’t knoe where I am. I lost 60 trophies due to this I got demoted from crown4 to 5 I may go even below if this continues. I liked this game until this useless update, now I regret updating it. Its forcing me to giv a like otherwise I wouldn’t giv one. I would like a response thank you.