Source Credits: Riot Games Valorant Patch 2.08
Valorant Patch Notes 2.08 has brought with it several notable updates to the current Breeze map. While no new agents can be acquired, Viper & Astra’s patch will solve critical problems. Although the group complained about the Toxic Screen of the Viper and Astra’s smoke, Riot made every effort to fix these bugs.
The 2.06 patch update was given to us with the Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) audio system. However, a few glitches were also introduced with it. Riot has paid heed to all the comments about HRTF and will correct these problems with its 2.08 patch update.
You are now arriving at our Caribbean getaway, Breeze. Don’t get too comfortable.
Open spaces and long range engagements await on Breeze, landing in Act III. pic.twitter.com/Mh6SzJOYpG
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) April 23, 2021
Introducing the newest map, Breeze, to the VALORANT map pool. Breeze is set on a remote island distinguished by its bright, playful, and colorful environment, with wide-open spaces and opportunities for long-range encounters.
- The breeze will launch alongside a Breeze-only Unrated queue that will remain active for two weeks
- More details on this queue can be found in the Competitive Updates section below.
- Added a Breeze-only Unrated queue for those who want to grind our new map
- Breeze will also be available in the standard queues for Deathmatch, Spike Rush, and Escalation as well as Custom games.
- This queue will only be active for two weeks. During this two week period, Breeze will not be available in the standard Unrated or
- Competitive queues. Following this period, the Breeze-only queue will be disabled and Breeze will then become available in the existing Unrated and Competitive queues.
- Reminder! This is the last Act to work for your Episode 2 Rank Reward, awarded after the end of Act III
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
- Coach slots have been added to Tournament Mode Custom Games
We’re very excited to introduce Coach slots to Tournament Mode games! This is only the beginning of our work on Coaches, and while functionality will be limited to the start, we have plans to expand the capabilities available to coaches during a match. We look forward to evolving the role of coaches and working on this feature in partnership with coaches from the VCT ecosystem.
- Coach slots Current Functionality:
Coaches can spectate Tournament Mode games and are locked to observing the team chosen in the custom game lobby.
- Coaches cannot use Map Pings, Team Chat, or Voice Chat in-game.
- Coaches can use All Chat and Party Chat to allow for cases where they may need to communicate with a Tournament Moderator.
- Coaches can pause a match in cases where that functionality is allowed to players.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- We’ve heard your requests (and where they came from)! Weapon drop sounds have been added to HRTF.
- Reporter Feedback has been added to the game
- Those of you who make reports against disruptive players that get actioned on will now be notified.
- Thanks for helping make VALORANT a better place for everyone and keep those reports coming 🙂
- Warnings are now enabled for first-offenders who need to be reminded of the in-game code of conduct. No excuses for bad behavior now!
- Wild Rift players will now appear on the social panel.
More about Valorant:
Riot Games’ Valorant has been a classy FPS Game after CSGO. With that being said, Developers of Valorant are so actively performing on future projects of the sport. Valorant may be a tactical shooting game involving two teams with five players in each team. Every player can check-in and play remotely from anywhere within the world. Every game has 25 rounds and therefore the team that wins 13 of them first wins the sport. Players can choose their in-game characters called agents at the beginning of the sport.