If you are a Fan of AmazonBasics products which are available at cheaper rates and quality material, then here’s good news for you. AmazonBasics has launched many other products in the past including gadgets, appliances, computer accessories, and fashion apparel but they launched TV for the first time.
AmazonBasics TV has been launched in two different sizes, wherein one is 50 inch and another one is 55 inch. This Brand’s TV is already available on the eCommerce website Amazon for purchase. Both the Sizes comes with 4k resolution (3840 x 2160 pixel)
According to the AFTVNews website, Amazon is also planning to launch a 43-inch 4K TV in India with similar specs in addition to a 43-inch 1080p TV and a 32-inch 720p TV running on the Fire TV OS. The software experience on the AmazonBasics Fire TV Edition is identical to the Fire TV Stick, and it does offer all major streaming services.
AmazonBasics Fire TV Edition
AmazonBasics Fire TV Edition Specifications in Detail:
- Available in two different sizes: 50 inches and 55 inches
- Both Variants comes with 4K Ultra HD Smart LED display panels
- They come with Dolby Vision support and HDR support.
- It has a refresh rate of 60Hz and wide viewing angles of 178 degrees.
- It has 20W speakers that come with Dolby Atmos support.
- The new television range comes with three HDMI 2.0 ports and runs on Fire TV operating system. It also comes with built-in Alexa and Alexa voice controls.
- It comes with DTH set-Top Box integration to switch between DTH TV channels and OTT apps from the Home Screen.
- The TV supports apps including Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar, and YouTube, apart from 5,000 apps from Fire OS Store.
- Processor: It has a 1.9GHz Quad-core Amlogic 9th Generation Imaging Engine.
- It has one IR port to control connected devices like soundbars, Receivers, and Set-Top boxes.
- Smart TV is totally based on the Fire TV Operating System.
- The TV comes with a warranty of one year and an additional one-year warranty on the panel.
- Amazon is including the tabletop stand and wall mount in the retail package. On top of that, the company is also providing one AV connecting cable and IR Extender Cable in the retail package itself. On top of that, the company will also provide free installation with every smart TV.
What is Fire TV OS?
Fire OS is the operating system that runs Amazon’s Fire TV and tablets. Fire OS is a fork of Android, so if your app runs on Android, it will most likely run on Amazon’s Fire devices too
AmazonBasics Fire TV Pricing:
AmazonBasics 50 inch TV model is priced at ₹29,999 onwards and 55 inch TV is priced at ₹34,999 and both will get listed on the Amazon India website soon. Both models will get available on Amazon for up to ₹1,500 for Amazon Prime ICICI Credit card users. It might have more offers on Debit Card users too. Amazon Prime members will get multiple benefits for pricing on these products.
The AmazonBasics TV range will compete with smart televisions under similar price ranges from brands such as Xiaomi, OnePlus, TCL, and Vu, among others.
For Budget, it would be a great offer in Television Category and AmazonBasics will have a very tough competition with other brands like Xiaomi, OnePlus, etc too. Do visit Amazon and have a look over Fire TV Edition.