Data science and machine learning play a big role in the latest technology. Arthur Samuel first coined machine learning in the year 1959. It is the field of computer science that uses statistical techniques. It gives computer systems the ability to learn with data without being explicitly programmed. Data science, on the other hand, is an interdisciplinary field of scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems that extract knowledge from data in various forms, either structured or unstructured, similar to data mining.
The development of these two made research a lot easier. For an instance, you are using an application about shopping, you can search from a thousand of ads to look for the best product. The longer you use the app, the system learns the product you often want to see. Thus giving you similar ads that might help you even if you did not search for it anymore.
There are many reasons for machine learning and data science to be among top 5 Highest Paying Jobs in Computer Science and IT. So if you are a programmer and looking for resources to learn, below are the top 5 data science and machine learning courses for you.
1. Data Science, Deep Learning, & Machine Learning with Python
Data Science, Deep Learning, & Machine Learning with Python course was created by Jose Portilla. This will serve as your guide to learn how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and Use powerful machine learning algorithms. It is designed for beginners (with some programming experience) or experienced developers (who like to make a leap to Data Science). It includes a 21.5 hours on-demand video with 10 articles and 4 Supplemental Resources.
This provides a full lifetime access to the training once purchased. Of course, Certificate of Completion will be awarded after you finished the whole course.
Some of the topics are:
- Use Python for Data Science and Machine Learning,
- Use Spark for Big Data Analysis,
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms,
- Learn to use NumPy for Numerical Data,
- Learn to use Pandas for Data Analysis,
- Learn to use Matplotlib for Python Plotting and
- Learn to use Seaborn for statistical plots to name a few.
2. Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp
With Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, you will learn topics like Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations, Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks, K-Means Clustering, and Logistic Regression. Its targeted learners are the people with at least some programming experience whether a beginner or an experienced.
3. Careers in Data Science A-Z
Careers in Data Science A-Z course is created by Kirill Eremenko, Hedelin de Ponteves, and the SuperDataScience Team. The package includes a 3.5 hours on-demand video, one article and eight supplemental resources. During this span of time, you’ll be able to:
- Learn the basic steps on how to become a Data Scientist,
- How to take their Data Science career to the next level as well as the
- Hacks, tips & tricks for their Data Science career.
Anyone can take this course even a student or professional who wants to start or transition to a career in Data Science. Data Scientists and enthusiast who wish to improve their career in Data Science are also welcome.
4. R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science With Real Exercises
R Programming A-Z: R For Data Science With Real Exercises is a 10.5 hours on-demand video course that covers the topics such as:
- Learn to program in R at a good level,
- Learn how to use R Studio,
- Learn the core principles of programming,
- Learn how to create vectors in R,
- Learn how to create variables, Learn about integer, double, logical, character and other types in R,
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R and
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R to name a few.
Its step-by-step course where you can enjoy learning.
5. Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science!
Tableau 10 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science! is a 7.5 hours on-demand video course with two articles that covers installing the Tableau Desktop 10, connecting Tableau to various Datasets like the Excel and CSV files, creating:
- Area Charts,
- Interactive Dashboards
- Table Calculations
- Dual Axis Charts
- Calculated Fields
- Calculated Fields in a Blend and many more.
With the help of these five courses, you will be able to learn more about Data Science and Machine Learning that might jump-start your career path in this field. Aside from the fact that you will learn additional learning as well as hacks, you can also provide yourself a source of income.