Holla! Gionee F301: World’s first phone to use MTK6732 64-bit SoC!
As reported from previous news, Mediatek is going to release two 64-bit LTE chipsets: MTK MT6752 & MTK MT6732, Octa core & Quad core respectively.
Read more about MTK’s upcoming chipsets, here.
The first phone to use the 64-bit Octa core chipset is GIONEE F301.
Although, it is not clear, the phone has following specs:
• Android 4.4 (upgradable to 5.0), covered with Amigo UI.
• 64-bit MTK MT6372 OctacoreLTE chipset, tuned at 1.5GHz.
• Mali-T760 GPU.
• 1GB Ram, 8GB internal memory (expandable).
• 4.7 inch HD LTPS display.
• 2000mAh battery.
• Dual Sim, support for TD-LTE, TD-SCDMA, GSM, dual band Wi-Fi, electric compass.
• 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
Though the phone’s specs do not through any special light as compared to the on-pace releases, the only reason which you can boast of is it’s processor. That won’t too, wouldn’t be able to impress a wide mass as 90% of the app market is still releaved with quad core optimized apps. The phone is availale n Chinese market and will hit other places soon.