Valorant Weapon Skins are popular for their designs and animation. People do say that the skins are ‘Pay to Win.’ Some great skins like Prime Collection, Reaver Collection, Oni Collection, Elderflame Collection, Singularity Collection, and many more we’re major hits in Episode 1 and the latest Glitchpop Collection which contained Vandal, Phantom, Classic, Operator, and Melee with some amazing VFX effects and Animation.
Time to get prosperous with the Celestial bundle from the in-game store. pic.twitter.com/5m3XKbVeuM
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) February 19, 2021
The upcoming Celestial skin mainly consists of some premium guns and is listed below:
Celestial Frenzy – 1,775 VP
Celestial Judge – 1,775 VP
Celestial Phantom – 1,775 VP
Celestial Ares – 1,775 VP
Celestial Melee – 3,550 VP
The whole bundle costs 7,100 VP (vagrant points) in-game. To purchase VP, one can visit the In-game content store and check prices according to your region.
As talking about the old collections’ pricing, Prime Collection was for 7100VP, which costs around. Elderflame collection came in at 9990 VP, which is roughly £90. The Celestial collection has come in at a slightly reduced price of 7,100 VP (roughly £70). Individual weapon skins like Frenzy, Judge, Ares, Phantom will cost 1,775 VP (£20) each, with the melee weapon costing 3,350 VP (£20-30).
The new Celestial Collection’s Melee features an amazing gfx effect, some playing cards, skin variants, and finisher animation. Also, players purchasing the bundle will get a player card, a spray, and a weapon buddy as well.
About the latest Valorant Patch 2.03:
Some amazing nerfs and buffs have got to the weapons and few agents like Reyna, Phoenix, Yoru, and Brimstone. The price of the Frenzy has increased from 400 Creds to 500 Creds whereas the price of the Stinger remains the same but it got a little nerf with a reduced firing rate.
Price Changes for the weapons:
- Frenzy: $400 >>> $500
- Stinger: $1000 >>> $1100
- Marshal: $1100 >>> $1000
Here’s a short Changes with Reyna:
- E Abilities (Dismiss & Devour): Reyna no longer has to kill the enemy to spawn an orb, she just has to damage them.
- E Abilities (Dismiss & Devour): Price Increase: $100 >>> $200
- E Abilities (Dismiss & Devour): 4 Charges >>> 2 Charges
Here’s a short Changes with Yoru:
- Gatecrash now displays the range at which the tether can be seen by enemies while moving on the minimap.
- The range that enemies can hear the audio of a Gatecrash teleport is now displayed on the minimap.
- While in Dimensional Drift, Yoru’s minimap is now visible
- Enemies within Yoru’s vision range, while in Dimensional Drift, are now revealed to ally minimaps, as well.
- Dimensional Drift can no longer body block enemies
Here’s a short Changes with Brimstone:
- The audio of the Incendiary’s lingering fire zone will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
Here’s a short Changes with Phoenix:
- The Hot Hands lingering fire zone’s audio will be easier to hear when other actions and sounds occur nearby.
More about Valorant:
Riot Games’ Valorant has been a classy FPS Game after CSGO. With that being said, Developers of Valorant are so actively performing on future projects of the sport. Valorant may be a tactical shooting game involving two teams with five players in each team. Every player can check-in and play remotely from anywhere within the world. Every game has 25 rounds, and therefore the team that wins 13 of the first wins the sport. Players can choose their in-game characters called agents at the beginning of the sport.