— Reskinned the signs and information boards
— Fixed the wall-bang through the trim on the mid building between the double door and the CT house
— Added some grenade clips to prevent weird grenade bouncing on A heaven
— Fixed several visual issues
— Removed boost spots
— Updated Bot NAV (Thanks Ham)
— Multiple exploits, clipping faults, and boosts, etc. fix based on the feedback of Oliv1er and timure of the MapInk Discord
— Fixed spawn boost exploit (thanks Marius)
— blocked guns going out of CT spawn so much with a big sign. (thanks Fnugz)
— Removed window glass from buildings to improve gameplay
— Fixed exploit in Town
— Fixed stuck spots
— Fixed certain visual errors
— Adjusted border clipping
— Fixed floating exploding barrel/turret spawns
— Adjusted prop fade distance in the bunker
— Added drone clips to buildings at Tourist and Radio
– Pings no longer highlight players. This eliminates any instances of being able to reveal a hidden enemy.
– Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect footstep sounds to be played on some surfaces.
– Fixed short-handed bonus being given in Guardian mode.
– Fixed visual shuffle in map vote at end of the match.
GTA V Update Patch Notes 1.53
[February 18, 2021] – New Content
- A new vehicle has been added to GTA Online, available at Warstock Cache & Carry:
[February 10, 2021] – General / Miscellaneous
- Fixed an issue that resulted in spoiler mods not appearing after purchase on the Ocelot Pariah
- Fixed an issue that resulted in incorrect button prompts in the Japanese SKU when opening the safe on the Cayo Perico Heist finale
Miscellaneous stability fixes