In our previous article, we have mentioned the 10 best android applications for programmers. These Android applications can help you to increase your programming knowledge and coding practice. In this article, I am going to share the top 5 Android applications to Learn Hacking from your mobile phone.
Many people are using smartphones for study purposes and there are many Android apps for that. When it comes to Learn Hacking from your phone, people do not have much knowledge to share.
Top 5 free Android apps to learn Hacking
1. Hacking Tutorials 2.0 (1 million+ install)
Hacking Tutorial v2 is a step by step guide that explains various hacking techniques. This app presents tried and tested tutorials for beginners looking for a way into the hacking universe. This app shows you the easiest, most direct ways to safely perform a given hack, how it works, and most importantly how to protect yourself against them.
- All hacking tutorials are guaranteed to work
- A Chatroom to discuss hacking with fellow learners
- Available Offline
- The latest technology and hacking news
2. Hacking Tutorials (100K+ installs)
The aim of this application is either to help people begin to learn about hacking or to see how hackers work, how they can attack and How to protect yourself. This app explains the every possible hacking technique and shows how to perform them.
It teaches you:
- Hacking Process, Types
- How to become Hacker
- Facebook Hacks and tricks
- Online websites Hacks and tricks
- Android mobiles hacks and tricks
- How to protect yourself against attacks
3. Hackers Reference (100K+ installs)
This app is the Best Information Security Reference on the Market!
It teaches you:
- Building a honeypot
- Cracking WEP Encryption
- Introduction to Sniffing the Wire
- SQL Injection How-To
- Cross Site Scripting
- Web shells
- Scanning the Network & Enumerating Services
- Exploiting Services
- Maintaining Access
- Linux Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
- OS X Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
- Windows Post-Exploitation Cheat Sheet
- USB Device hacking
- Various Penetration Testing Methodologies
4. White Hat Hacking Tutorials (50K+ installs)
Whitebook is a growing community of White Hat Hackers or so Called Security Professionals, We Begin with tutorials and Techniques to become a Security Professional and Later Will Grow as a Community was with jobs updates, Project Updates, Support, and everything related to Cyber Security to our user.
- Hacking Basics
- Common Hacking Tuts
- Security Standards
- Exploits And Exploitation
- Advanced Tools
- Cyber Forensics
- Security Management
- Tips and Tricks
5. Hack Hackers (50K+ installs)
HACK HACKERS is an extraordinary tutorial app that will save you from getting hacked and save your personal details from being misused.
It provides the knowledge of how to:
- Secure your Wi-Fi password and Wireless Router
- Secure your IP address
- Prevent your FB account from being hacked
- Secure your email account
- Make up a password that is both secure and memorable
- Secure your WhatsApp chat
- Hacking precautions
- Precautions for hacked websites
- Secure a pen drive?
- Protect your private information on FB
- How to protect me when online Five Ways to Download Torrents Anonymously
- How to hide your IP Address?