Microsoft Lumia 535 to launch in India on November 26th
Microsoft,an American multinational corporation might launch the “triple 5” smartphone in India on November 26th,which is first Microsoft Lumia SmartPhone unveiled last week.Microsoft sent out invites for an event November 26th,which is titled as “Five days to magic of triple 5”.
Microsoft Lumia 535 is named as triple 5 as its sports a 5-inch screen,5-megapixel front and back camera.
Microsoft Lumia 535 Specifications:
- 5-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) display
- Powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 5-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel wide-angle camera on the front side
- Runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim update
- 8GB internal storage and can be expande upto 128GB using a microSD card
This device might cost under Rs.10,000,which is priced 110 euros at the release time.