Have you ever wondered why Mark Zuckerberg‘s Facebook ID is the 4th? The question arises after observing his ID number, as Facebook assigns a unique ID to each user. Upon searching for Facebook users with their IDs, Mark Zuckerberg’s ID can be found as the 4th, while the first, second, and third IDs are unavailable.
By examining Facebook’s profile structure and calling each profile by its ID, starting from 4 and counting up by 4, the mystery deepens.
Let’s avoid speculation, but it’s possible that either Mark or someone else did something with those first three profiles. Upon further investigation, I found that a few more IDs were missing, such as 8, 9, 12, 14, and 25. It’s uncertain whether they were real or fake profiles. Feel free to post your guesses in the comments below. Additionally, among the first few IDs were the people who worked or currently work at Facebook.
The first woman appeared at the 33rd ID. There were only six women among the first 50 profiles, but then more women joined the platform. It would be fascinating to interview all these individuals and uncover their social networking stories, as they are incredibly intriguing. Without further ado, here is a list I compiled by visiting IDs.
Most individuals managed to accumulate an average of 500 to 1000 friends, which is impressive progress in just 10 years.
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=1: N/A
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=2: N/A
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=3: N/A
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=4: Mark Zuckerberg, Founder, and CEO at Facebook
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=5: Chris Hughes, Executive Director at Jumo Friends (1914)
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=6: Dustin Moskovitz
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=7: Arie Hasit
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=8: N/A
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=9: N/A
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=10: Marcel Georges Laverdet II, Software Engineer at Facebook
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=11: Soleio Cuervo, Unknown Designer at Facebook
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=12: N/A
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=13: Chris Putnam (a young boy who hacked Facebook)
- facebook.com/profile.php?id=33: Sarah Goodin, the first woman on Facebook
Although it’s intriguing, we still don’t know the exact reason Mark’s ID is 4th. Some people suggest that the first three profiles were created for testing purposes, and others speculate that it may be because Facebook was launched on February 4th. Who knows?
13 thoughts on “Uncovering the Mystery of Zuckerberg’s Facebook ID”
Nice post. I still wonder about 1,2 and 3 🙂
1 mysql account
2 root account on apache server
3 account with backup previleges…
Than 4th, the admin..
No, the IDs are related to the table containing main informations about the users in the database. It doesn’t deal with the system itself.
1, 2 &3 were for testing, which were deleted by Mark Zuckerberg, after the final check, and when on 4th Feb 2004, he has launched FB he just make his id 4th.
Or, it cn also be possible:
4 is might lucky number for mark, so he has choosen the date as 4-02-2004 (starts and ends with 4).
But why he has not chosen 4-4-2004, there may be some certain reasons:
He was not wanting to wait for 2 months. (Why) Because, might he was afraid that , someone will steal his code, and publish in web before him.
OR IT WAS JUST AS AN INCIDENT, THAT HAPPENED. He has chosen 4 for 4 Feb 2004.
Or it can also be possible MARK = 4 (total number of letters in the word Mark).
So, he has chosen 4..
thanks for sharing…
it is very informative 😉
illuminati…he is illuminati….
aggreed dude…. 1, 2, and 3 is illuminati
Nice question raised, why don’t just ask maky?
I am wondering id shown only upto 6999 after that either page unavailable or profile doesnt exist, that would conclude as facebook got only 6999 people 😀 😀
Why are they locking any Facebook I open or entered