Microsoft Office 2013 version (codenamed Office 15) is an upgraded version of its predecessor Microsoft Office 2010 and predecessor of Office 2021. Office 2013 brings in extended file format support, and a refurbished layout of the UI based on the renewed Microsoft design language, fused with the recent ribbon interface format also seen in the 2010 version.
Download Microsoft Office 2013
Keep in mind that the Microsoft Office 2013 full version suspended support for Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, prompting the modern era of Windows 8 and 10.
Some very interesting changes have been introduced into the Microsoft Office 2013 suite and some of the important ones among them are:
- In the Microsoft Word application, users can now insert audio and video files online. The diffusion of documents on the internet was also put into action.
- Microsoft Excel introduced a tool to filter the data in a timeline. It also offered the conversion of Roman numerals into Arabic and the integration of complex trigonometric functions.
- Microsoft PowerPoint introduced new models, new templates, and state-of-the-art transition effects.
- Outlook launched various changes comprising a new look at the scheduled operations.
- OneNote inaugurates a new splash screen.
Since its appearance in sales during the summer of 2011, Office 2013 has sold over 200 million copies and has served as a base of the continued development that eventually resulted in the release of the Microsoft Office 2016 suite.
The most advisable way to enjoy the Office 2013 suite would be to use the official version of Microsoft Office 2013 from the Microsoft store. This would be a secure and headache-free way of installing it on your device. You can directly purchase a copy of the 2013 version from the Microsoft store.
Microsoft Office 2013 Requirements
Here are some of the minimum requirements for installing the entire 2013 suite. Your device must have the following features –
- The processor running at 1GHz minimum
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM
- Disk space – 3 GB
- DirectX 10 adaptable graphics card.
Install Office 2013 on Windows
Office 2013 ISO Download
So, you can either download the 2013 version from the Microsoft store or install it for free from trusted sites on the internet.
Click here to download the ISO from the Archive.
From Official Website
If you are downloading it from Microsoft Office 2013, then follow these steps –
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Click on Services and Subscription and then install the version of the office you want.
- To begin the process of installation, click on Run or Setup or Save File (depending on your web browser)
- Click on “You’re good to go”, and select “All done”.
- Click on “Accept” to agree to the Microsoft Office License Agreement.
If you are downloading it for free from any trusted site, then you can just click on the download link provided though it can get a bit tricky if you’re not a tech-savvy individual.
Some sites would require you to extract the files. Installing software such as WinRar would come really handy during this process. They might ask you to run “setup.exe” and click on “Install now” signaling the installation of the Microsoft Office 2013 version.
Downloading the highly specialized Microsoft Office 2013 version provides you with a set of tools that are absolutely necessary for every field of job be it WFH or work in the office. Especially, in times such as these, this entire suite comes really handy to make presentations; arrange data and edit them in Excel. Microsoft Office 2013 has a plethora of uses and it is completely up to you whether you want to buy the official version from the Microsoft store or download it free online.