The popularity of online streaming services like Netflix has increased a lot all over the world since the pandemic situation started. As people across the world are getting adapted to the work-from-home concept, OTT platforms are taking over the internet because more people are consuming content online.
To improve the user experience Netflix has introduced multiple regional languages on both display and audio. Now you can enjoy your favorite TV show or movie in your preferred language.
Keep reading this article to know how you can change both display & audio on Netflix.
Netflix is a subscription-based online streaming platform with almost a 100 million subscriber base all over the world. It also has its own production company known as Netflix Originals.
How to change the display language on Netflix?
Changing display language will help you to read out everything in your preferred language. Follow the steps mentioned below to change your display language on Netflix:
- Launch the Netflix app on your phone and tap on the profile picture in the top right corner.
- Once you open the menu tap on Account and you will be redirected to a browser page.
- Inside the “Profile & Parental Controls” section tap on the designated Profile.
- The sub-menu will open up. Click on Change under the Language settings.
- After that, select your preferred display language from the list.
- Then click on Save. You are done!
How to change the audio language on Netflix?
- Follow the above-mentioned procedure to reach the Language section and then tap on Change.
- You will find out the “Shows & Movies Languages” section.
- Select your preferred language from the list and then click on Save.
- You have successfully changed the audio language.
It was quite easy. Wasn’t it? Go ahead and change the languages to your preferred one.
If you still have any questions let us know in the comment section below. We will help you ASAP.