IoT (Internet of things) is surely not a common word in the vocabulary of the basic people. But, it is building up various buzz in the IT world nowadays. Different IT companies and organizations around the world are taking a lot of interest in adopting this new technology.
You may get amazed by knowing that this technology has just boomed and many enterprises have got so much attracted to it that they have started to fabricate inner specialty units to decrease the remaining burdens and to make a domain that is astutely associated.
In these smart environments, the organizations are mapping the connected devices and analyzing them to make sensible use of data. With the evolution of IoT, business organizations are becoming more and more dependent on it, so it becomes essential for us to know in-depth about IoT and the platforms on which it is getting developed.
What is an Internet of Things platform?
Before getting to know about different platforms of IoT, let us try to understand what is IoT platform. IoT application development platform is nothing but a cloud platform that securely connects devices and applications through the cloud platform.
Best IoT mobile app development platforms
It is a known fact that to develop an IoT app, a platform is a first and foremost requirement. The IoT app developers can get support from these platforms with the resources needed to develop an app. In this article, a list of five platforms is brought to you which you can use in your app development.
The IoT has introduced the developers in India with massive potential results and learning opportunities. The Azure IoT Suite is a set of cloud computing services that have made the work of developers quick and easy, now they can jump into the project quickly.
Now data analysis and prediction have become much easier, finding correlations and making business plans according to it can help to develop an agile work environment.
Microsoft invented Azure IoT Suite for the automation of many aspects of business and to innovate new opportunities for product improvement and customer satisfaction.
Key features of Azure IoT suite:
- Fast-tracked start-up: Azure IoT suite is loaded with many solutions that will help in the faster delivery of your project.
- Forecasting using a predictive model: It can even forecast using advanced analytics and machine learning to get new insights into your core data.
- Connect adaptably: It can associate an extensive variety of gadgets from old to new and basic working frameworks.
- Integrate with the old: It can integrate smoothly into your existing system and helps in the automation of all your data and process.
- IoT companies in India and the USA are effectively actualizing the Azure IoT Suite.
2. Amazon web service (AWS)
This is a disseminated processing Platform created by Amazon. It gives a total bundle of platform, administration, and programming as PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS. AWS was launched initially to handle Amazon’s internal retail operations later it was pay-as-you cloud computing model was introduced by the company for all. As a client, you can influence the utilization of AWS stockpiling, to compute and throughput administrations.
This is a champion among the most observed IoT stages and many top IoT companies in Chennai are adequately using it as it is insignificant exertion and exceedingly strong cloud computing platform. You can pick this stage as a possibility for your IoT advancement as it is a practical, versatile and adaptable platform.
Key features of AWS:
- Variety of services: Aws offers many services which are standalone but as a developer, you can definitely use your skills to combine them to meet certain needs of your application.
- Variation in the utilization of administrations: You can utilize AWS administrations by means of API or you can utilize benefits through its software advancement unit, how you utilize the administration it barely matters yet the thing that you should remember is each administration has its own usefulness.
- pay-as-you-use model: AWS offers an incredible low-cost platform to develop your application that no one else has in offer.
3. IBM Watson
It is a supercomputer that has sophisticated analytical capabilities with artificial intelligence to deliver the needs of the IoT app development company. It helps the developer with securely connected devices. It also helps the developer community with information management, risk management, and data analysis.
You can think of IBM Watson if you are looking forward to the integrity of your data in the IoT platform. In layman’s words, we can define it as a machine that can reply to your questions.
Key features of IBM Watson:
- The analysis made easy: IBM Watson analyses your data with automation, the automation does all the hard work in a simplified manner and you can spend less time working on it.
- Data discovery: It gives you a deep insight into the data that helps you to understand and analyze it.
- Text to speech and speech to text: This is also known as voice recognition. This feature easily converts voice to text and text to voice. IoT service providers in India are taking advantage of this service.
4. Oracle IoT
This holds a key place in the IoT Platform. Oracle has exaggerated its Platform so no other platform to can stands up to. It has shown how you in your business can effectively use tools and assets to satisfy the customer. The companies who have used Oracle IoT are said to have deployed it three times faster in its workflow.
It is a PaaS-based cloud computing that helps in making critical business decisions faster. It permits to associate the gadgets to the cloud and examine the information in real-time and helps in integration.
Key features of Oracle IoT:
- Connect: To connect the virtual devices together using industrial protocols like RESTfull and MQTT. That ensures you with secure and bidirectional communication of devices.
- Analyze: Here the multivariate analysis of data is done using Spark SQL.
- Integrate: It uses API-based integration to connect with Oracle-based and non-oracle-based apps and other IoT devices.
Kaa is a business undertaking grade IoT platform for device administration, insights gathering, analytics and visualization, software program updates and the sky is the limit from there. Kaa was produced for IoT application advancement for organizations and personnel, who have enthusiasm for IoT to make brilliant applications. It is a pocket-friendly platform that will help you to create smart products and connected apps.
The toolkit available with this application can be customized according to the business needs.
Key features of Kaa:
Some of the key features of Kaa that helps with mobile IoT app solutions are
- It connects with devices through the cloud thus collects and visualizes telemetry.
- You can create the PoC of your application within an hour.
- You can create single and multi-cloud IoT products like a pro.
The field of technology is innovating every day, which is why different companies across the world are forced to adopt different transformations. The platforms that I have discussed above are doing great and have got adopted by top IoT companies in 2021. While choosing the platform you should have a clear idea of your business needs and budget.