macOS offers you the same features as Windows or Linux. It lets you use programming or editing programs, enjoy TonyBet betting, and watch any videos. You can make your macOS PC or laptop operate better if you download these apps.
You can remove apps on macOS by moving them to the trash, but this method is completely unreliable. Temporary and even main program files remain in the system anyway. To completely clean the system of the app, download AppCleaner.
It is an app uninstaller on macOS. Just one click and the utility removes the desired program with the root. Thanks to a special algorithm of the app the folder where the program is installed along with its data is determined with great accuracy.
IINA has a modern and minimalistic graphical interface. Its main features:
- Networking support;
- Video playback not only from Mac but also from various streaming services (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.);
- Wide settings system – you can select playback speed, adjust cropping and even upload subtitles from another resource;
- Support for all video formats;
- Support for Force Touch and Touch Bar;
- Ability to connect IINA extensions for Google Chrome or Safari;
- Good optimization because the code is written in the Swift programming language;
- The application does not consume a lot of battery power.
If on Windows, you used WinRAR to unpack archives, then on Mac this is The Unarchiver, a handy and free archiver that supports a large number of archive formats. Users highlight Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and others. With this utility, you can even open ISO images or some unprotected .exe files.
Pixelmator Pro is a photo editing app similar to Adobe Photoshop. But it is much better than Photoshop. With Pixelmator Pro, you can do any photo processing and editing tasks. It is also less expensive than Adobe Photoshop.
This app allows you to turn macOS into Windows. Partially, but you can use your favorite apps from your old computer on new, more modern, and powerful hardware. It can be compared to a separate virtual machine.
With this app, you can install Windows 10, Linux distributions, or early versions of Mac OS X. With a Coherence feature, you can hide the desktop. That is, from under the macOS interface, you will be able to open apps for Windows as if it had been pre-designed by the developer.