Read: Static Typed vs Dynamic Typed Programming Languages
What is TypeScript?
Advantages of TypeScript
- TypeScript provides easy code navigation, bug prevention and maintainability of code.
It supports Static Type annotation or Static Typing.
- It also supports interfaces, sub-interfaces, classes, subclasses and ECMAScript 6 or ES6.
- It comes with object-oriented programming capabilities with the inheritance of private members and interfaces.
- Rich IDEs Available
- It can be used for both client and server side.
- It supports classes, interfaces & modules.
- It is specially designed for small scripts.
- It’s a cross-platform language.
- It provides strong Testing Workflow and dependencies support.
Also Read: 6 Most Demanded Programming Languages of 2019
Typescript isn’t object orientated either.
Full of errors.
With all due respect, these are not correct:
# Not true. Node and front end both have modules.
# Not precisely correct, but but if you change compile to transpile it would be better.
Hope this helps.
there are some wrong assumptions in the article…
most of the points are many years dated
I hate Typescript it makes this world of languages even more complex….why not 1 language for everything? If microsoft did’t like js how it is why they are not pushing thair idea to ecma instead of creating this virus calles Typescript