Microsoft has been struggling for months to get good results when it comes to selling their Nokia Lumia Devices. They give us 10 new reasons to use Windows and we find hundred more reasons to use Android or iOS. Perhaps, they are hoping to make an impression via third party headsets which uses Windows OS.
The Most Stylish Windows phone
Earlier this year, a company named “NuAns ” claimed to launch the most stylish windows phone we’ve ever seen. They launched model “NuAns Neo” in Japan.
Neo is quite different if we compare it to the Lumia devices. It has a chunky 11.3mm-thick frame with up to 64 different interchangeable snap-on covers that include materials like wood and ultra suede.
It has TWOTONE interchangeable covers for its back. It has 5-inch HD display, 2GB/16GB memory configuration, 13MP/5MP camera combo, and 3,350mAh battery. The device features a USB Type-C port. It even has a Snapdragon 617 processor, so you’ll be able to use the Continuum feature of Windows 10 Mobile to turn this phone into a PC.
The company found it difficult to bring it to the world. Thanks to a Kickstarter campaign, now the device is all set to launch worldwide.
“The NuAns NEO will be available to select countries outside of Japan via our Kickstarter campaign which will launch Friday, July 1, 2016,” the company said, adding that there will be great rewards and discounts available prior to the handset hitting wireless retail locations worldwide.
According to the press release, NuAns is aiming to raise $725,000, and an early bird price of $270 will secure a Neo and a choice of the two tone cover or a flip case.
NuAns even claims that the Neo will let you make NFC payments. Microsoft revealed an update to its Wallet app for Windows 10 Mobile last week, but only the most recent Lumia devices are supported for tap-to-pay.
- Highly Customizable with lots of back cover & Flip cover that works as a stand too
- Size : 141 x 74.2 x 11.3mm
- Weight : About 150g
- OS : Windows 10 Mobile
- CPU : Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) – Cortex-A53 Octa-core 1.5Ghz
- Memory : 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage and microSD slot
- SIM : micro-SIM (nano SIM adapter is included)
- Support band : 2G（Quad band） 3G（Band 1/6/8/9/19
- 42Mbps/5.76Mbps） 4G LTE（Band 1/3/8/19/28 Cat.4 、Up to 150Mbps）
- Display : 5 inches 1280*720 with anti-fingerprint coating
- Camera : 13MP, F2.0, BSI, 28mm Lens (back) / 5MP, F2.4, BSI, 24mm Lens (front)
- Battery : 3,350mAh, standby more than 400 mins
- WLAN : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- One speaker, two microphones
- USB Type-C (support Quick Charge 2.0)
Hope this most stylish windows phone will fit user needs as they described.