If you are a football lover, you know how frustrating it is to have an NFL game scheduled but not be able to watch it due to geo-restrictions and blackouts.
For those who do not know why they are unable to watch their favorite Sunday Night Football and NFL RedZone, let me tell you that NFL is only available in a handful of countries like Mexico, Brazil, and a few more. The games are restricted for access to a limited number of countries.
In fact, even if you are located in the country where most NFL games are played, like the USA, you won’t be able to watch them live because of blackouts. This is done to attract more audience in the stadium and earn more money.
Nevertheless, if you want to bypass these issues and want to end your weekend with the Sunday Night Football match, you can use an NFL Game Pass VPN.
How Does A VPN Help You Watch NFL Game Pass?
A VPN easily helps bypass geo-restrictions and blackouts by changing your virtual location to a country where the NFL Game Pass is accessible. In other words, it hides your original IP address and location and gives you a new virtual IP address and location that is visible to the internet.
Now, when you connect to a Mexican server, no matter where you are physically located, you look like being present in Mexico. And, the internet makes all the content available to the Mexican audience also available to you.
The VPN lets you choose a remote server (which is a Mexican server in this case) and then creates an encrypted secret tunnel between your device and the remote server. It then sends your internet traffic in a secure way to this server for further processing.
Since you are connected to a remote server (and not a local server provided by your ISP), your original location isn’t visible to anyone on the internet and it is only the location of the server that’s visible to everyone.
How to Set Up A VPN For NFL Game Pass
To watch NFL Game Pass from any country in the world, all you need is a VPN subscription. Once you have signed up for NFL Game Pass, you can easily set up your VPN on your device to watch the latest match live from anywhere.
It is best to connect to a Mexican server as it is close to the USA and so will result in better download and streaming speeds.
Here are the steps to follow to set up your VPN app on different devices to enjoy football games.
Desktop or Laptop (Windows and Mac)
Here’s how you can watch NFL Game Pass on your desktop or laptop.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN and get its app on your device.
- Log in to the VPN client and connect to a Mexican server.
- Visit the NFL Game Pass website in your web browser and sign in to it.
- Sign up for the website if you haven’t already.
- Start streaming!
Mobile (Android, iPhone, and iPad)
You need to follow the steps given below to enjoy NFL Game Pass on your mobile phone (Android or Apple).
- Sign up for a VPN that’s reputed and get its app on your device.
- Ensure that you have an NFL Game Pass Subscription.
- To make the NFL Game Pass app visible to you on your app store, you’ll need to have an Apple or Google account from a country where Game Pass is accessible, such as the UK. For an Apple product, create a new Apple ID registered in the UK. If you are using an Android phone, create a new Google Account with a UK address. You can create either of the accounts without a verified UK address and you won’t even have to connect to a UK server for this.
- Download the NFL Game Pass app called the NFL Game Pass International app developed by Deltatre from the appropriate app store.
- Make sure you are signed in to your device with the new account that you just created.
- Open you VPN app, log in to it, and connect to a server in Mexico.
- Open the NFL Game Pass International app and start streaming!
It’s super easy to stream NFL Game Pass on your Fire TV. Here’s how –
- Change the country for your Amazon account to the UK so that the NFL Game Pass app is visible to you. You can do this by going to Manage Your Content Devices > Preferences > Country Settings and then Change > United Kingdom (UK). Enter any UK address and update the information. It won’t verify the address.
- Restart your Fire TV Stick so the location cache can be cleared.
- Subscribe to a premium-quality VPN and get its app on your device.
- Log in to the VPN client and connect to a Mexican server.
- Visit your Amazon Store and get the NFL Game Pass International app.
- Start streaming the match that you want!
To watch NFL Game Pass on your smart TV, follow the steps given below.
- Get a subscription to a good-quality VPN and get its app on your device.
- Launch the app on your smart TV and connect to a Mexican server.
- Log in from a new Google account registered in a UK address.
- From the app store, get the NFL Game Pass International app.
- Log in to it with your account and start streaming!
It’s not very easy to watch NFL Game Pass using a VPN on your Apple TV as it doesn’t support VPN software. Nevertheless, you can use a smart DNS proxy and enjoy the game on your Apple TV. Just follow the steps below.
- Get a subscription to one of the versatile VPNs on the market and download its app on your TV.
- Launch the VPN client.
- Click on My Accounts and switch on the Smart DNS proxy.
- You should receive a confirmation email. Confirm upon receipt.
- Go to the Settings of your Apple TV, and select Network > Wi-Fi.
- Click on the name of your network.
- Click on Configure DNS.
- Choose manual and fill in your DNS IP addresses from your VPN account.
- Restart your Apple TV.
- To download the NFL Game Pass app, make sure you have an Apple ID from a country where NFL Game Pass isn’t geo-restricted, such as the UK. So, you’ll need to create a new Apple ID registered in the UK with a UK address (this won’t be verified).
- Visit the Apple Store and download the NFL Game Pass International app on your device.
- Start streaming NFL and enjoy!
Using a VPN to watch NFL Game Pass is the easiest way to watch out-of-market matches. You can easily set up your NFL Game Pass VPN on different devices with the help of the guides given here.
If you still have problems with the configuration of your NFL Game Pass VPN on your device, you can get in touch with the customer support of your VPN provider.