Meta, the parent of Facebook and Instagram, has introduced 3D avatars for users in India. Indian users will be able to create and share 3D avatars on Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram in the future. The tool is comparable to the Bitmoji that Snapchat users make, which can be tweaked and distributed as a sticker. Users on Facebook and Instagram will be able to transmit their avatars via DMs and post them to their stories as they make them.
Continue reading to learn how to make 3D Avatars on Facebook and Instagram.
Instagram has revealed that it is releasing a brighter emblem as well as its own font to offer its app an aesthetic upgrade. The Meta-owned photo-sharing service has announced that its new design system prioritizes content, with an emphasis on minimalism and identity.
We are bringing new energy and purpose to our colours, typeface, logo, and other brand elements with a refreshed visual identity. Our new system is designed to embrace continued evolution to help us create more immersive and inclusive experiences for our community.
How to create a 3D avatar on Facebook?
Just follow the steps mentioned below to create a 3D avatar on Facebook:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone and tap on the three-line at the top-right corner.
- Then tap on “See More” and then on “Avatars”.
- After that, you have to select your skin tone and then you can customize your facial features according to you.
- Once you are done, tap on the “Done” at the top-right corner.
- The avatar you created can be shared with anyone on Facebook Messenger.
How to create a 3D avatar on Instagram?
Just follow the steps mentioned below to create a 3D avatar on Instagram:
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and tap on the three-line at the top-right corner.
- Then tap on “Settings” and then on “Account”.
- Next, you have to tap on “Avatars” and proceed.
- After that, you have to select an avatar from the template.
- After selecting it, you can edit the facial features and customize them according to you.
- Then tap on “Done”.
- You will be able to share your avatar with anyone on the Instagram chat.
Check out this new feature and make your own avatar. Also, share this article with your friends so that they can also make their own avatar and share it with you.
Have any questions? Let us know in the comment section below.