If you are using a Mac or an iPhone, you have probably linked your credit card with your Apple ID as you can buy literally anything from Apple Store or iTunes or any other Apple service. However, if you are moving to Android or your old credit card got expired, you need to remove the card from your Apple ID before adding the new one. In this article, we are going to describe how you can remove Credit Card from Apple ID.
Keep reading this article as we will discuss how to remove Credit Card from Apple ID on both iPhone and Mac.
How to Remove Credit Card from Apple ID on iPhone?
Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully remove your Credit Card from Apple ID on your iPhone:
- Unlock your iPhone and go to Settings.
- Click on your Apple ID and go to the Payment & Shipping option.
- Then tap on your saved credit card.
- After that tap on Edit and then tap on Delete.
How to Remove Credit Card from Apple ID on Mac?
Follow the steps mentioned below to successfully remove your Credit Card from Apple ID on your Mac:
- Launch the App Store on your Mac and click on your name on the left corner.
- Then click on your Profile Icon and select View Information.
- There you will find out the Manage Payments option. Click on it.
- Then click on the Edit button beside your credit card and click on Remove.
Note: You won’t be able to remove your credit card if you have an unpaid balance or a due payment.
Once you delete your old credit card, you can add the latest payment method you have to buy anything from the Apple Store. However, if you are facing any issue, let us know in the comment section below.