Facebook is a social networking and online social media platform based in the United States. Facebook may be accessed on a variety of devices, including personal computers, tablets, and smartphones, with the assistance of an internet connection.
An account will be required of you, and you will be asked for some personal information to complete the registration process. Posting text, photographs, and other multimedia to Facebook may be done with the help of the friends that have been added by you.
The following steps will help you recover your Facebook account without having to enter your phone number.
Yes, there may be instances when you are attempting to log into your account after a long period of time and you are unable to remember the details such as your phone number and so forth; however, the steps listed below will help you recover your account.
- One must be on the Facebook Login page to do so.
- When prompted to input your credentials, choose Forgot Account if you do not know your credentials or have forgotten your password.
- If you do not have access to the phone number or alternate email address connected with the account, select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu. These are no longer available to me.
- Please go to the Find your account page. Click on Search once you have entered the email address or phone number associated with the account or the one you have access to, and then click on Search.
- The list of accounts will be displayed, and if yours is among them, click on This is my account and then follow the onscreen instructions to restore your account. If you are unable to locate your account, click on the option I Am Not On This List, and you will be directed to a page where you can enter the complete name of one person from among your friends, which will indeed assist us to locate your account.
- As previously stated, enter the complete name of your friend list on your Facebook Account and hit search. If you can see your account, click on the option This is My Account, and then you will be required to follow the onscreen instructions once more. If you do not see your account, click on the option I Am Not In This List and then you will be required to follow the onscreen instructions once more.
- Now, on the page, How Can We Reach You, please enter your email address or phone number, whichever is more convenient for you, and then click on the Continue button.
- Select the appropriate option. Afterward, click on Reveal My Trusted Option and enter the name of the individual who you had previously specified.
- Afterward, you will notice certain directions to be followed, as well as a link to a recovery code, which you will be needed to email to a friend, who will then be responsible for reading the code.
- Please enter the code in the appropriate field to gain access to the account.