- Battlefield 2024 has recently been announced and you can view the trailer below which was uploaded on Battlefield youtube channel.
- The pictures of Battlefield 6 were leaked before the war-focused game revealed, perhaps verifying the claims about a near-future environment.
- Why not test Battlefield 4 while you are waiting for Battlefield 6, because it’s free to play.
Yesterday, the official trailer of Battlefield 6, also known as Battlefield 2042, was revealed by the Electronic Arts firm. The good news for fans or newcomers is that Battlefield 4 now is free with Amazon Prime, while the idea of seeing how much worse the world may be in 21 years ahead. Here you can find out how to acquire Prime Gaming free of charge.
A single game code may also be redeemed for the Battlefield 4 Standard Edition for players who claim the game as a part of the Prime Gaming campaign. The first cross-gen title in the franchise was Battlefield 4, released on the PS3 and the PS4 within a month. Given the challenges of developing a cross-platform release, the game has been specified to be hurried for the launch of the PS4. It was released under terrible circumstances that rendered the player’s multiplayer completely inaccessible. EA apologized for the poor state of the game to players and described it as ‘unacceptable.’ After several bug fixes, though, the game went on and progressively expanded in popularity, keeping the franchise alive until Battlefield 1, which got rolled out two years later.
How to Claim Battlefield 4 for Free?
PC players are invited to get a free copy of Battlefield 4 with the Amazon Prime Subscription. Players are restricted to EA’s Origin platform.
- Log in and then go to the Prime Gaming website to claim the full game.
- Log into your Amazon account.
The subscribers of Amazon Prime have to claim a voucher for the basic Battlefield 4 edition until June 21. However, the code is eligible to claim on the platform until 21 July, so don’t be in a rush. It will be redeemed in the original form even though we’d recommend redeeming it right away, so you don’t forget it and miss it.
What if you don’t have Amazon Prime Membership?
You may sign up for a free trial of 30 days, and after your account has been set up, you can acquire your Battlefield 4 code. You can even proceed with purchasing prime membership, which costs £7.99 per month.